Saturday 3 December 2011

a la la la la la



a collage to celebrate things that are pale + pretty/my love of collage.
Yesterday's Ma Kit market was lovely and I hope there are more to come (with less wind next time please). Thanks to everyone who supported me!

My friend said she saw a girl wearing one of my 'HI' tops last weekend, how exciting! I dream of spotting someone out and about in something I've made to confirm that I'm wrong in thinking that everyone is just buying my things 'cause they feel sorry for me. If you have a nice photo of yourself in one of my creations please send it my way to be stuck on my wall/put on here !

When was the last time you heard this song? I heard it today and it made me feel great. Listen to the whole thing, you simply must.

No comments:

Post a Comment