Thursday 29 December 2011

happy birthday dad ♡



Today is my darling dad's birthday! 

My dad is a photographer, and an amazing one at that. I didn't inherit his skills but he did teach me how to be a pro at Photoshop. I think I'm definitely a mix of both my parents but me and my dad share our sense of humour, our creativity, our blue eyes, and the way we look at the world. He is a great fashion + beauty photographer but his personal photographs are my favourite. He's been all over the world and has beautiful + interesting photos to show for it. Here are just a few of them, all taken in Paris in the 70's/80's(more to come ☺ )
















This one was taken in Greece. I love it 


Happy birthday to you pops, I love you lots ☺

1 comment:

  1. These are so great! What lovely photographs!

    ReplyDelete