Tuesday 4 December 2012

welcome home

Yesterday was a big deal for me & my clothes as they went on sale at the newly opened 'its a house'. I feel really lucky to have been asked to be a part of this really exciting and inspiring space, thanks guys!
its a house …is a ‘bespoke lifestyle’ , a creative concept geared toward creating an environment where people can embody and express their inner creative energy.
An integrated space which promotes interaction, collaboration and offers comfort in a home type ambience where creativity and imagination can breed with ease.
The place is amazing. It's run by really lovely + creative + welcoming guys who encourage you to make yourself at home (I had a tough time tearing myself away to go back to my real house). The place is full of cool things to look at (there's a pram full of candy!) and to do (have coffee!/get tattoos!/watch some short films!/..!). Sounds kinda mind-blowing, right? I took some photos to give you an idea but you should go check it out yourself
the lounge where you can sit and read one of their many books (I enjoyed the Edwardian Life in Pictures)
creative spaces to let for artists
mural by Mr Fuzzy Slipperz
welcome home!
THINGS I'd like to steal for my house
so much positivity and interactivity
my shirts! for sale! in a shop! I'm also selling some shorts, dresses and playsuits - photos to come
…and when I asked for a glass of water I got one with a plate of Sour Worms ♥

tonight they're hosting the Short & Sweet Summer Screenings which should be good fun. Get your tickets here and I'll see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment