Wednesday 14 September 2011

BIJOU collective

Saturday the 10th was the launch of the Bijou Collective night market. It was held at the Bijou, an old cinema house in Observatory. The space is still full of strange machinery and equipment so us stall holders worked around them/incorporated them into our space. I built my stand around a piece of machinery i can't really describe to you, but i can tell you i smashed my head into it whilst packing up and now have a lump on my forehead.

People seemed to really like my things which made me feel so happy and inspired. Thank you everyone who supported me; your money means I can go fabric shopping tomorrow and make more nice clothes for next time! 



 this is me looking a bit silly and over-excited at my stand



Some of my Luxe Shopper bags

 
A few of my purses


You can find some more photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment