Sunday 22 April 2012

D.I.Y. Sunday : be my baby

cat eyes + bee hives






amy, amy, amy. I love your massive hair and exciting eyes

1. The Beehive
I've attempted the 'beehive' a few times, but with embarrassing results. Here to talk you through creating this 'do is the all-grown-up TAVI. It's not as huge and wild as Amy's but it only takes 2 minutes and no teasing/hair spray/stuffing required! AMAZING. Watch her how-to HERE
Tavi is great. Her only flaw is that when she speaks she sounds like the Marcel the Shell


2. The Cat-Eye
Cat-eye / winged eye make up compliments this hair style quite perfectly as you can see. I've found a very helpful video tutorial below



watch from 4:30 minutes in 'cause the first half is just recommending products to use. I like a good name label every now and then (freebies) but it doesn't necessarily mean it's THA BEST thing to use just 'cause it sounds fancy. Like my liquid liner I use at the moment is SO good but it comes off with just spit (a pro and a con) which probably doesn't indicate a good make, and I can't recommend it to you 'cause the label rubbed off. Anyways just wanted to let you guys know it's OK if you don't use YSL liquid liner. It's OK! COOL

3. The Headband
A good headband to finish off THE LOOK. I made 3 this afternoon. Cut yourself a 55cm/55cm square of whatever fabric ya like, hem the edges, roll it up and you got yourself a headscarf.

hello!




No comments:

Post a Comment