Sunday 15 April 2012

D.I.Y. Sunday ♡

Three D.I.Y. projects I'd really like to attempt this week, join me why don't you

1. Kitty Loafers




easy how-to-make-your-own-adorable-kitty-cat-shoes. I'm sure I saw some shoes like this in Mr Price recently for cheap. Also feel free to be artistic and make the cat's face less terrifying and more cute than this girl has.



 via P.S. I Made This (an excellent source for DIY things)

2. Skull Shirt


I love the forgiving nature and versatility of t-shirt fabric, don't you? T-Shirting (NOTE: probably not the proper name?) doesn't fray so you can cut out things like, I dunno, a SKULL into a t-shirt and it won't unravel, neat-o!

  I found this vague diagram through Pinterest (original source unknown, of course). Make a stencil with some paper, trace it onto your shirt with chalk and cut it out!
spooky/sexy, always a killer combo


3. Floral Sunglasses


what delightful sunglasses, Dolce & Gabbana! I was just thinking that I'd quite like some for myself and then NYLON put together a how-to here. You'll need some pretty flowers from a bead shop + some glue + a plain pair of sunnies.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the spooky skull - great idea for a lazy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love sunglasses <3

    ReplyDelete