Tuesday 21 February 2012

CAN YOU DRAW?


You may be wondering 'Andie, you used to sew things, you used to sell them at markets, you used to put pictures up of things for sale. You haven't for a while, what gives?'

I've taken a bit of a break for a while, due to moving house/saving money for overseas adventures/not having a long enough extension lead to my new desk. However I am planning things, great things! And they'll be coming your way soon, not too soon, but soon-ish/nownow/in a bit.

I've been wondering about the wonderful world of textile design for a while now and want to embark on designing my own fabrics, but I need help as my drawing skills are weak. SO any drawing people out there want to be part of my new project? These pictures may give you a rough idea of what I'm thinking, but they also may not (I just wanted to showcase my collection of fake flowers/mini dinosaurs)

If you like drawing realistic-ish things with the aid of a computer then email me! andiereeves@gmail.com . You don't have to be from South Africa (yeah, Ukraine! I see you on my Statistics page!) 

yay ♡




3 comments: