Sunday 19 February 2012

london yay!

in exactly two weeks I will be on a plane to London! HOORAY I am TOO excited.



I'm excited for many things; for buying tickets to see Matilda:The Musical (music by Tim Minchin ! ), for a break from this intense Cape Town heat, for revisiting old favourite places, and for extreme exploration expeditions.

I have been raising my blood pressure to near nosebleed-point daily by checking out events/tours/fun things on TimeOut, as well as by doing some online window shopping. I know it's a cliche and everyone who ever went on a one week holiday to London says it but Topshop is still one of my best ever shops. Lately they have upped their game in a big way, mainly by bringing in designs from my 2 favourites of the moment…

Mary Katrantzou for Topshop


look at these lovely dresses! Their print + their shape are simply magical and I love their Ming vase-y-ness. They look like works of art.



I've been counting sleeps 'til the release of her range but I blinked and missed it as pretty much everything has sold out already! I wanted this dress most of all


I felt very sad for a bit then realised that £350 is almost my whole budget for my trip/an outrageous amount of money to spend on a dress. At this stage in life anyway.


Meadham Kirchhoff

I have expressed my love for these boys before. Topshop has an adorable t-shirt of theirs for sale



and (most excitingly) NAIL WRAPS!


I feel very passionately about nail wraps (yeah! life's good!) and seeing these babies make me want to cry with love. They were designed with the collection that set my heart on fire so naturally I must own them OR ELSE.



shoo-wee, is anyone else sweating?!

No comments:

Post a Comment