Saturday 31 March 2012

little white mouse

I went to check out the Toffie Pop Culture Conference and Festival today. It looked really fun (it included a jumping castle room and some interactive arty shit) and the market part was nice, but the whole thing was a bit spread out and sometimes I got the feeling I'd arrived too late and missed out on the fun. Sure, I got that some artiste wanted me to write a letter to my love, put it in a bottle and seal it up, cute idea but where was the paper/pen/empty bottles?! Also found myself looking at a lot of the installations and thinking "hmmm...must be conceptual" and/or "WHAT IS 'ART'?"

anywayz enough negativity 'cause I actually bought something really sa-weet there!


HELLO!
from Milame who also had some bea-u-tiful pendants



Then I found this little fella!


!!!
how cute would a cat drinking milk out of this thing look?

No comments:

Post a Comment