Friday 1 June 2012

friday friday friday

YAY the week is done. 

GOOD NEWS...I was asked to write an article for work and now it's online YAY 



BAD NEWS…made yet another trip to the dentist and was informed that my mouth is basically saying to my teeth 'we're not digging your vibe hey, guy' (his words, not mine) and now have to take this tooth out 



BOUGHT…a new watch


and this darling collar necklace I've been eyeing out for a while (both on SALE from Sass Diva)


 I think it'd look real nice on one of these shirts (I'm making some more soon)


WISH…I owned these Jeremy Scott things

unicorns + bart simpson ♡

also WISH…I was part of this friendship ring


WATCH… this looks so fun!

THIS WEEKEND…is going to be a royal one, definitely involving a high tea of sorts




No comments:

Post a Comment