Friday 15 June 2012

to collect


some things to admire/procrastinate over





  • the internet/the world (same thing RIGHT!) have been going nuts for Valentino's Resort collection. I say: believe the hype.


ALSO how nice-looking is that model? Such a babe.


  • this time, it's personal, a fascinating and decadent look at high-fashion models off-duty, is my latest tumblr-time-waster. Caroline Brasch Nielsen (the model above) features a lot with her model pals, just being silly, eating food, hangin' out, pretending to be normal humans. It's addictive.








fun!

seeing these girls goofin' around reminded me of these models from the '80s




  • This pretty red dress is back on my radar

(alexa wore it a while ago). 
I know it's naughty/lazy but I really want to copy it and have it for my own



  • Another internet addiction (thanks) is typing words like 'sugar skull' + 'ice cream' + 'tattoo' into sugarspoon.com and finding these



This website is one of the most exciting I've come across in a long time. It is full of designs that you can order to be printed on a fabric of your choice! 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you are a sew-er and, like me, think fabric shopping is even better than clothes shopping then get browsing. Pricing starts at around R120 and up a metre which is a bit sickening, but the selection is so unique and unreal!





have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment