Friday 8 June 2012

friday friday friday

GOOD NEWS…or rather exciting & fun news...I'm doing a cross-stitch course next weekend, and you can too!

yay! I have wanted to learn how to cross-stitch for so long! About a year ago I 'specially went to buy some Aida from the haberdashery and still haven't used it. I remember it being insanely expensive, something I only found out once the snooty & unhelpful lady had laid it on the table already. She said "you DO know it's R250 a metre, yes?" and I was like yeah totally and bought as little as possible without looking cheap. Ladies who work in fabric shops are so intimidating, what's up with that?

BAD NEWS…I've got this cesspit where my tooth used to be (to be sung to the tune of Ice Box (Where My Heart Used To Be) - Omarion)

extracted tooth

what to do? I feel like I either need to gold-plate it, or wear it on a piece of rope, like cool dudes do with a shark's tooth.

WISH…I'd been in London for the Jubilee celebrations! Everything looked so festive and fun, and who doesn't love a bit of the Queen. This rainbow queen collage by Vogue is amazing.
The Meadham Kirchhoff extravaganza at Topshop particularly hurt my heart




WATCH…Ventriloquists usually make me cringe but this one doesn't use any creepy dolls and is truly hilarious



THIS WEEKEND


No comments:

Post a Comment