Friday 29 June 2012

friday friday friday

GOOD NEWSTOPSHOP POP UP SHOP. Not only a fun thing to say but also soon a reality for Kloof Street, CAPE TOWN. Can you believe?! I imagine it's going to be over-priced old stock but OMG I'm still going to be first in line! YAY. 24 Kloof Street, 12th July, see you there

MORE GOOD NEWS…The ultimate good news, discovering you've qualified for the Olympics.



more elated photos here

BOUGHT…These booties I've been wanting for ages finally went on sale, one pair in my size, hello FATE!

WISH…I could go see 'VIVA FOREVER', the musical based around songs of the Spice Girls, written by Jennifer Saunders ('Absolutely Fabulous') RIGHT NOW. Launching in December at the Piccadilly Theatre, it's not based on their lives, but uses their songs and has a 'girl power' theme to it. 
reunited!

WATCH…More Olympics-themed things, this video was described as 'guaranteed to make you cry' and oooh boy, it got me!




THIS WEEKEND…Finally watching Downton Abbey. All of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment