Monday 27 August 2012

on the sunny side of the street

Thank you everyone for coming to support my stall at the City Bowl Market this weekend! It was great to do a market again (it's been so long!) and to get so much positive feedback!

(background image source)

this lady had the nicest Boston Terrier!

EXCITING NEWS: Scrabbyl loved my LookBook and will be selling pieces from the range at the SA Fashion Week Pop-Up Shop this week! It's in Sandton so I've just put my precious pretties in a box and am holding thumbs everything arrives safe and sound. She'll be sharing a stall with Parooz Fashions so if you or a friend will be in Jo'burg this weekend please go have a look 


P.S. I was walking up my road, just smiling and thinking 'MAN, LIFE IS GOOD', when I glanced down and found this at my feet


how nice!

I don't believe in angels but if I did I'd thank them for all their blessed kisses (in real life I can just imagine some barefoot Obz hippie bursting with kind thoughts and smiles as they drop angel cards with sweet messages around Lower Main Road).


♥    facebook    ♥    twitter    ♥ 

1 comment: