Thursday 16 August 2012

♡ ONESiE FUN ♡

my Onesies are (finally) ready for you ☺


what's a Onesie / why would I want one?

Remember back when you were a baby and your pyjamas were just one super-comfy extra-snuggly body suit? I don't think that kind of fun should not be limited to childhood!


I've got a range of limited edition flannel and coral fleece (SO SOFT, GUYS!), adult-size, one-piece sleepwear (but feel free to take them to the streets if you don't wanna limit your onesie-fun-time to bedtime) for sale!


Last week I invited 4 fun girls to jump around in them and made a short advert of sorts, enjoy ☺










YAY!


HOW MUCH?

This round of Onesies will start selling at the so-low-i-can-hardly-believe-it price of R260

Short Coral-Fleece Hooded Onesie: R260
Long Sleeved Printed-Flannel Onesies: R290

Pre-order the Onesie of your choice by email-ing me ( andiereeves@gmail.com ) or commenting below to reserve your fav-y one and you can collect it at the City Bowl Market on the 25th of August.

YAY! (I'm so excited I had to say it again)

3 comments:

  1. love your video and also the actresses and also most of all the jimmyjams. you are fabby. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    Candy-floss goodness, way to make a onesie look like the most fun you'll ever have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Andie! Love these onsies!
    Makes me feel like I'm in a warm, snuggly, happy, marshmellow! hehe

    ReplyDelete