Sunday 15 July 2012

D.I.Y. Sunday ♡ : Keyboard Make-Over



If I had some Washi Tape / stickers in my life today I would definitely attempt a laptop keyboard make over! 

It looks misleadingly simple to do but there's a bit of measuring involved adn I'd recommend rounding-off the corners to match the shape of your keys. 

Washi Tape, for those of you who have never been on Pinterest (where it's been used to death) is kind of like masking tape with pretty pictures on and is perfect to use for something like this as it's semi-transparent so you can still see the letters through the tape. It won't leave nasty sticky residue on your keys so if your attempt doesn't look quite as lovely as you'd imagined, simply peel it off and no one will know of your terrible failure as a crafty person.


















some nice examples:







No comments:

Post a Comment