Sunday 22 July 2012

D.I.Y. Sunday ♡ : washi tape lappy keyboard


This lovely rainy weekend made me too lazy to bother with a new D.I.Y project, sorry gang!


I did however visit the most beautiful shop called TYPO, new to Canal Walk and coming soon to Cavendish. Laptop covers, cheeky cards, stamp sets, pretty notebooks, book ends, nice pens and too many other wonderful stationery delights to list.


I found some WASHI TAPE I mentioned in last week's DIY. I hope they get some more in as their selection was kind of limited so I only got 4 rolls. I attempted the Washi Tape Laptop Keyboard Make Over and it came out looking pretty fun but I'd like to throw some more colours in the mix. 


I love this stuff 'cause it peels away really easily and doesn't leave yucky sticky residue, perfect for the non-comittal DIY-er!







1 comment:

  1. Fun keyboard, different keys look like the ones to mark editing shortcuts.

    ReplyDelete