Tuesday 31 July 2012

NEW LOOK

Hallo!

I've been doing this whole blogging thing for a while now and felt like a revamp was in order...

SO I welcome you to 

PUPPY CLUB 
little-dog-puppy-club.blogspot.com

my new blog address to keep you up to date with my clothing (new items + shoot + market-time coming soon!), nice things, amusing things, and pictures of pugs.


If you subscribe to my feed, Google Reader will update your Reader to include Puppy Club but will keep civvies-day alive too, so unsubscribe from that old guy. I don't know how other subscribe-y things work but I recommend you just resubscribe, and if you didn't before then you should now, thanks ☺

I finished my internship last week, which was sad but now I have more time to sew and be a better blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment