Wednesday 31 October 2012

birthday!

I just realised today marks a year since I went public with my blog!


I'd been working on it in secret for a while but finally got the guts (blogging is scary, guys) to share a post with my friends (last year's Kamersvol) on this day a year ago. 

I wanted to say thank you to everyone out there who reads this thing 'cause I truly appreciate it. Every comment, every share, every like, every (drunken) confession of 'I love your blog!', it all makes me so happy! My Statistics page shows me that Puppy Club is actually being read (today also marks 80 000 views!) all over the world, and is becoming more popular by the month :) I've got all sorts of exciting plans for the blog in the upcoming months so stick around, and like my facebook page to keep up to date


Thanks guys, so much!

Love, 

Andie 





No comments:

Post a Comment