Monday 8 October 2012

daisies

I spent the weekend at Rocking The Daisies. It was kinda one of the best weekends of my life and therefore I barely took any photos, but here are a few snippets


a mix-tape for the road (because we're poor, not because we're hipsters)


so glad my housemate could fit in our packed car


onesies / funsies !


this monkey and his banana was very upsetting


so many flower garlands


a panda looking like a member of KISS


a stranger making himself at home at our camp


daisies !


DJ/CELEB Das Kapital wearing one of my shirts

do you wanna come over and kill some time?

Bloc Party! I cried a little


getting dressed in a tent: tricky


"leave no trace"



1 comment:

  1. Definitely best weekend of my life! 99% of the weekend spent in my onesie :)
    Great photies Andie :) Brings back many fun memories :D
    Also that stranger is using my towel!

    ReplyDelete