Saturday 5 November 2011

nice old things

the YMAEWK market last night was another goodie. Thank you everybody who supported me, it's so appreciated :)

I treated myself to this jersey from my market neighbour Vintage Lover


she had such a great selection of jerseys and all her things are very reasonably priced, so the next time you're at another vintage market avoid spending hours looking through hideous culottes and bizarre fur coats and make a beeline for Vintage Lover.

While walking around Obs today I saw a sign for a YARD SALE which grabbed my attention due to a) my love of 'Clean House' and b) my freshly-earned rands just crying out to be spent on old shit.

I found two massive prints of The Birth of Venus and Primavera for R20 each, as well as two framed portraits of Beethoven and Liszt to add to my collection!


this weekend is off to a great start.


No comments:

Post a Comment