Wednesday 9 November 2011

tweetz

I don't understand Twitter. I try to 'tweet' every now and then but feel like I'm being way too self-indulgent and find it a bit cringe-y. I mainly use Twitter as my cyber newspaper: 5fm DJs Anele + Gareth Cliff (Current Affairs), Helen Zille (Politics), and Jimmy Carr and Noel Fielding (The Funnies). This is the secret to my worldly knowledge and well-roundedness.

I can't remember how but I found this guy and I'm so glad I did because he is a laugh and a half. Here is a selection of tweets for you, hope you enjoy


He is an illustrator from New Zealand and draws very nicely, here is his website. I wanted to put a face to the words but Google Images produced way too many different pictures when I did a search. I like to think he's either this guy



or this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment