Thursday 3 May 2012

misty


Shower caps hey. I don't know anyone else who uses these..? A shower cap used to protect my badly straightened hair back in my teen yearz which took SO long to get 'straight' that I'd go for as long as possible without a wash (yay for talcum powder, the poor man's Dry Shampoo), dreading getting it wet again. 
I've been wanting to make myself a shower cap ever since I found a pattern in my new Cath Kidston book
…so I bought that water-proof leopard-print fabric and…

yeah! it was quite easy too. I got a pat on the back from myself for my first attempt at making my own bias binding


I also discovered it is IMPOSSIBLE to look even mildly attractive in a shower cap

oh wait, unless you're Beyonce. Obviously To be honest I'm getting a little sick of her outshining me in everything.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I'm not good at adding comments.
    Anyway, the comment that was removed by the author said that is blog is just the best ever and I love it!
    And that I just want to buy everything you make (and soon will, when I'm back home!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah shucks kiki, you are so lovely. thank you! i so appreciate the love :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love this blog! It is the best.

    ReplyDelete