Friday 11 May 2012

only you


For my 21st I got this beautiful little drawers-on-wheels thing from my aunt.


It's perfect for storing threads/needles etc but at the moment it only houses some a few of my most favourite items in my life


hello !


my little i-pod with it's wonderfully ghetto gold cover which I got at HMV looong ago. Oh, I know what you're thinking; where's the screen, man?! It shines through when you turn your i-pod on! AH! 
NOTE: extremely unideal for sunny days


My Little Red Riding Hood wooden ring. I'd been admiring this BEAUT in the usually-gross shop Octopus for a while and then my boy went out and got it for me, sa-weet! 




My actual real-life Polaroid of Michael Jackson. OH I love this thing! It's been Prestick-ed up in every room I've ever lived in since he came to South Africa on tour in 1997. My dad was on an unrelated shoot at a hotel at the time and just spotted MJ and took this picture of Michael in his aviators and full regalia. Plus it totally looks like he has a halo ♥


1 comment:

  1. "touched by an angel'. I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A POLAROID OF MJ!!!

    ReplyDelete