Tuesday 1 May 2012

rib ticklin'

ilovewildfox

the bralet. 
I'd describe it as a fitted crop top // an extended bra // bustier

source : lookbook.nu


Today I finished my bralet pattern I've been working on and I LOVE IT. I made the sample for myself and don't have a picture for you yet but let me say this ICE CREAMS + PALE YELLOW + V PRETTY.

source : lookbook.nu

source : lookbook.nu

source : lookbook.nu

I love that bit of skin that peeks out between the top and whatever you're wearing downtown. The gal that does this look best and who also owns my heart is Eliza Doolittle

SO nice, hey. OK so I'll put up a picture of my creation soon, and will be making a few more to sell in a little while
in the meantime here's a truly lovely acoustic recording of Eliza singing 'Skinny Genes'. It features clicking + feet tapping + falsetto harmonising by that cutie on the left i.e. a must-see


No comments:

Post a Comment