Sunday 27 May 2012

she bangs the drums

I have a fun tutorial for D.I.Y. Sunday but will only be posting it tomorrow as my self-takey photo skills are KAK and am going to have to rope someone into helping me photograph in the morning. Here's a taster of what is to come


 oo-er!


I have been growing out my fringe for what feels like years now, just 'cause I've had one for so long and thought I should mix it up a little. THEN I spied this babe on ASOS and my life (hair = life) changed




!!!


Natasha at Scar on Kloof did a lovely job (I think so anyways). She listened really well and actually understood the word TRIM, yay!


hi!


a braided headband looks so pretty but it a bit tricky to do. Here is a helpful video for ya



p.s. wouldn't you love to have hair like Nadia Esra?






p.p.s. I just attempted to blow-dry my hair like Natasha did; genuinely look like these ladies right now

No comments:

Post a Comment