Tuesday 11 September 2012

central line stickers



I'm always so jealous of first-world countries' transport systems; the efficiency, feeling comfortable enough to take your i-pod out of your bag, the helpful signs…it's all so thrilling!

Maybe it's old news but I just saw the group 'Stickers on the Central Line' and it made me laugh. Some pranksters have been printing out stickers and sticking them up in the Tube, replacing helpful information and maps with funny nonsense :)



















One time I was stuck next to a bunch of real life ravers on the tube who were poppin' pills and yelling 'I love pills!' a lot. They were really scary, covered in acne and lumo-facepaint and all wore shirts that read 'RAVE TO THE GRAVE'.

more stickers HERE

facebooktwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment