Friday 28 September 2012

List : Great Glee Screen-Shots


are you enjoying the new Glee? I am lovin' it. I couldn't resist a screen-shot of Britney's World's Best Grandma sweatshirt (I must own it!) and then realised I have a LOT of Glee screen-shots.


Ms. Pillsbury's 'So You're a Two-Timin' Ho' flyer


Kurt's awesome collar-tips (it's not so clear here but they're HORSE HEADS!)


Sue and Beiste's wedding hats


This episode was boring, but those outfits got me!


Remember when they re-made MJ's music video for 'Black or White', including the bit where everyone's faces morph into one anothers…I paused between people; can you guess who these grotesque hybrids are?



1. Artie/Quinn 2. Santana/Rory 3. Mike/Rachel


Locker art at it's cutest


this is my best one. I can't remember the context, which makes it even better…look at that face!

Have a lovely weekend everybody, I hope to see you at tomorrow's market ♥



facebooktwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment