Monday 3 October 2011

I'm in love

Due to my living in a Third World I have only just heard about the boy band "One Direction" (life's tough here in Africa, I know). I'm not one of those girls who obsesses over hot celebrities, really I'm not, but OMG THESE GUYZ ARE LIKE SO SUPER CUTE!!!


my fav is Harry, Harry Styles, what a name! What a face!

Phwoar! Top Totty! etc etc (hello I am a British girls teen magazine)

After watching their music video I became obsessed and researched/stalked them into the wee hours. The internet has provided another dimension to being a major fan of a celebrity, and it's fucking creepy. The tweets girls send them, and the awful, truly awful, sketches they create, allegedly of their favourite famous person, recognised only because of the caption naming them, it's all a bit much.

I did enjoy this fan site though. Full of life-changing, need-to-know One Direction facts:



This lets me know that Harry is one of a kind. He's a trend setter; people weren't cranky in the morning before they heard this Harry fact.



Believe it.



Their greeting and theirs alone. No one else does this shit.



Niall: Not like everybody else



WHAT!? This guy's nuts! Did you say Zayn or ZANEY?!


These factoids reminded me of these little books my friend used to have on each of the Spice Girls




No comments:

Post a Comment