Tuesday 11 October 2011

New

With my recent earnings I bought some sewing room essentials that I'd been in desperate need of. 

First I bought I full length mirror for only R25, I love ChinaTown! It did make you look a little distorted and definitely didn't look like it was made of glass but still it did the trick. Then I dropped it and discovered that it was in fact glass and not a piece of foil carefully stuck on cardboard as I'd previously thought. It broke and I want to apologise to the tiny Chinese hands who made it for wasting your time and effort, you had done a good job.

Then I upgraded my current ironing board (a towel on my floor) to a real live ironing board


Isn't she lovely? Her only flaw is that she is very short and can only be used whilst kneeling or sitting on my armchair, which I can deal with. The idea was to cover it in fun fabric but then I examined the current cover and it says "FOREVER" so I don't think I'm allowed to :(

No comments:

Post a Comment