Monday 31 October 2011

Kamersvol Geskenke

I've been looking forward to this market since I went to my first one last year. It is simply the loveliest market you'll ever attend, EVER. Stall-holders are put through a thorough selection process and it's obvious to see that only the best are chosen. I left this year's Kamersvol with a lot less money than I came with, feeling inspired and really proud of our local talent. 


cute ceramics featuring fun things like foxes, owls and bicycles ☞ my china

gold bunny ring that I'd like very much to make mine ☞ Collect

nice prints (I love the horsey one best) ☞ Fable






My Top 3:



These ladies make beautiful notecards, artwork and more using the oldest form of printing. Their gallery of wedding invites makes me want to get married…!





I've seen quite a few people making bangles out of old forks and spoons but Anomali takes this to a new level. They use the spoon-y bit of the spoon too to create intricate scenes that blew my mind. A girl on a swing that really swings, a girl walking through the rain with little heart-shaped raindrops actually dancing above her head! My favourite was the little fox (top left)


Their display was really well done; pretty and different. Those are their business cards on the left, SO GREAT.


also the owner was lovely and had such a nice tattoo I had to take a photo.



These animal head mounts. I don't know who made them but I wanted one quite desperately. Unfortunately I'd spent all my money before I came across them so I'll just have to wait for fate to bring them my way again. 

I've been advising all my friends to go to Kamersvol for a full year and after this one I'll continue to do so. Photos of what I bought coming soon ♡

1 comment:

  1. http://www.eendagopnreendag.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-kind-of-cat-are-you.html
    please check out the link above, maybe you will change your mind about how amazing they are....

    ReplyDelete